Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let The Countdown's Begin



There are a couple of things to countdown these days. I usually loathe countdowns, Trevor knows this about me and frequently starts countdowns just to make me crazy. I am okay with starting countdowns where there are only 5-6 days to countdown, but when people start at 25, I just want to run away and hide. I guess that number is just way too big for me to get excited about. The things I am counting down range in numbers, and most of them are actually in the double digits, sometimes I make exceptions. Here is goes:
-4 days until Jackson is two months old!
-5 days until we see family in America!
-15 days until we see family in Canada!
-20 pounds until I am back to my normal weight! (It might be better to start that countdown a little later...oh well....it's reality)
-25 days until I turn 31
-27 days until I start training for a race.
The End

1 comment:

Michawn said...

Ahh, Honey Nut Cheerios! :) We had some friend come down in October that offered to bring us any goodies that we asked for. Joel asked for Honey Nut Cheerios. :)

Also, I hear you on the weight. I actually have about 25 more to go. I didn't have time to lose all the weight from baby #3 before baby #4 was in utero. I have a feeling it won't be gone for a few months either. We are headed to the states for 2 months...2 months filled with eating all that good food that we can't get here. I don't see myself dieting again until March. :)

So, what dates will you be around? If we come over to Longview during that time that you are around, maybe we could have lunch or something.