Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend



As an athletic director, it is not uncommon for Trevor to work on Saturdays, but this Saturday Trevor was off, and it was such a relaxing weekend. Friday night was relaxing, Saturday consisted of a morning run for me, babysitting a friend's baby, and then more relaxing for the rest of the day. Sunday we squeezed in a play date with Jack Mansell and his mommy. Here are some photos and more thorough descriptions of those events.

Here we are on Friday night. It is so great to spend unlimited time with Jackson on the weekends. I do miss being with him all the time, and I can't wait until I am finished with this contract
Family Time

Since I have gone back to work, my friend Kelly and I go for long runs on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Kelly is a great running partner for me. This weekend I let Trevor sleep in, so Jackson joined us on our run. He is also a good training partner as he get fussy when I start to walk, he only likes riding at full speed.
Ready for the big run!

A super large Earthworm
Last but not least the play date with Jack. Jack and Jackson have so much in common. They were born within one month of each other. Jack is also a Canadian/American born in Hong Kong growing up in China, and Jack's nanny is best friends with Jackson's nanny. Actually Jack and Jackson have played together while the mommy's have been back to work, but this time Kendra and I were there. It was so fun to discuss all the new things these boys have been doing.
Jack and Jackson

Jackson was tired from playing.

1 comment:

cofields said...

Bethany...so fun to see your beautiful face! Jackson is TOO CUTE! I guess cuteness just comes with having the name Jaxon/Jackson :). So glad you guys are doing good!