Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Walk Through Victoria Park

We are on a walking mission this week. On Sunday as I think I mentioned before we walked for six miles. There was some stopping on the way, but we did walk for quite a while. Today we walked 2. 5 miles. Tomorrow will be another long walk, we are walking to the US embassy so that my mom can put in her vote for the next US president. Overseas citizens start voting now, so their votes can get home and counted by the big day.
Front view at 37. 5 weeks
Side view, see what I mean about the dropping, compare it to my photo at 35 weeks to see the difference.
Beautiful leaves.
I heard that acupressure and reflexology can induce labor, I think this is as strong as you can get of either. Ouch!!

1 comment:

Jivin' Jacobsens said...

Wow! Any day now! I prayed for you tonight. I hope you sleep well. I remember exercising all throughout my pregnancy, until I was put on bed rest. As soon as I was given the "A-ok" to exercise again, I went to town! Lo and behold, at the end of that week Angelica was born! It really helps with your labor so keep doing your kegels and going for walks! You're a beautiful mama!

Thanks for the message you left on my blog. Regarding the moving company (I can't even say their name), just spread the word. :)

We can't wait to meet Jackson! Let me know if you want me to make anything for when you get home. I can bake cinnamon buns, bread - whatever you fancy! Just name it and it's yours!

Love,
Karen